Can't view anything on this web page

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Can't view anything on this web page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    oluwaseyeayinla
    Participant

Hello Piotr,

Thanks for the plugin but I seem to be having an issue. I can’t seem to open this webpage [https://staging.nibss-plc.com.ng/] on Android. The same webpage opens on a mobile browser and I can’t figure out why. Could you help me find out what the problem could be. Thanks in advance.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hey,
    Can you do those steps:
    1. connect your Android device to your laptop
    2. run adb logcat to see incoming logs
    3. open your website

You should see some JS errors and find out what’s wrong.

oluwaseyeayinla
    Participant

Thanks for replying.

I can’t seem to see any specific Java Script errors. Can you send me the logcat error of your tests.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I’m out for next 10 days. Can test it out then.

TymNetworkTymNetwork
    Participant

I just bought this asset this evening.
    I am using Unity 5.6 and when I try to use the demo scenes I get NO errors, but the browser will not work. I made an ANDROID .apk to see if the demo would work in that environment, but still no results in the browser popping up …

scene starts fine…just no functionality.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

What website are you trying to open?

oluwaseyeayinla
    Participant

Hello again Piotr,

So I and someone else have debugged where the issue might be coming from and we think it’s as a result of the website using a self signed certificate for https. Can you add an option to skip/ignore ssl errors relating to self signed certificates. This way, during testing we can have this option set then for the production build we have it disabled.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.