This package lets you open website inside a modal platform-native window. That gives better user experience than using Application.OpenURL as user won’t leave your app.
Extremely simple API:
– Works on both iOS and Android,
– You can hide top bar (with title and back button) if you don’t like it
– You can specify browser’s title, back button title, background and text colors
– Uses native UI elements (native scrolling performance)
– Shows spinner animation while website is loading
– Bundled with ready-to-use Playmaker action
– Perfect for showing external content, such as Help section, Terms and Conditions page etc.
– Easy integration (no Android manifest merging)
– Doesn’t require Unity PRO
Asset Store: [LINK]