Reply To: InAppBrowser instance stays open in background on close button click

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser InAppBrowser instance stays open in background on close button click Reply To: InAppBrowser instance stays open in background on close button click

SanketSanket
Participant

Well, I tried that, but the in-game audio is not paused/stopped, its muted maybe because the InAppBrowser video player takes over the audio on playing a video. Even if I increase the volume it does not change anything.

But if I press the home button in android, and open the app again, I am able to hear back the in-game sound.

Now, this was the actual issue that I raised here. I thought because I was playing a video in the IAB, the instance might not be closing properly on browser close and this might be causing the in-game audio to not resume.

Normally, when I open the IAB browser, the in-game audio is playing no matter which web page I load, but the moment I play a video, it does not return to the in-game audio on browser close and no sounds are not heard on the speaker (not even button clicks) after that.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by SanketSanket. Reason: typo