Unity iOS build failure: duplicate symbol for speech recognition in Xcode

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins Mobile Speech Recognizer Unity iOS build failure: duplicate symbol for speech recognition in Xcode

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    chienbnb00859
    Participant

duplicate symbol ‘_StringFromKKSpeechRecognitionAuthorizationStatus’ in: /Users/user/Desktop/something/Libraries/Plugins/iOS/KKSpeechRecognizer.a(KKSpeechRecognizer.o) /Users/user/Desktop/something/Libraries/Plugins/iOS/KKSpeechRecognizer.a(UnitySpeechRecognizerDelegate.o) ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture arm64

I’m trying to open/modify that file (KKSpeechRecognizer.a), but I can’t find a way to get to it properly. I build to .xcworkspace

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hey,

Could you give me some details on “building to xcworkspace”? Is it some new feature from Unity for building iOS projects?

chienbnb00859
    Participant

My project has a firbase plugin, so I have to open the project with “Unity-iPhone.xcworkspace”, but when I build, I get the error “duplicate symbol ‘_StringFromKKSpeechRecognitionAuthorizationStatus’ in: / Users / user / Desktop / something / Libraries / Plugins / iOS / KKSpeechRecognizer.a (KKSpeechRecognizer.o) /Users/user/Desktop/something/Libraries/Plugins/iOS/KKSpeechRecognizer.a(UnitySpeechRecognizerDelegate.o) ld: 1 duplicate symbol for architecture arm64 “. Project still works fine when opening “Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj”. I use Unity 2019.3.0
    Img Error:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hmm, this is weird. Not sure how this workspace project is generated, but that patched version might help you.

Download this file and replace one in Plugins/iOS.

Please let me know if it fixed the issue.

chienbnb00859
    Participant

It worked fine, Thanks :*:*:*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.