problem with iphone X and 11

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins Mobile Speech Recognizer problem with iphone X and 11

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    EducupEducup
    Participant

Hi Piotr, sorry i actually started this thread :V . I use this beta package that you suggest, but the problem remain. I use a patch for the microphone, waiting a T time for be enable again. This solution work nice. I think that any other in the team removed that delay, and now we are here again. I am just telling you this because this is actually a bug in this asset. And the sounds of the entire application are muted when this error happen.

Now I have fix it with a patch, but will be nice if you create a better solution inside the asset it self. Best Rewards 🙂

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

TonyB could you tell me exact steps to reproduce this bug? Is it about clicking Start Recording quickly?

lt23live
    Participant

On my side it just happens randomly. iPhone 11 pro max. It just refuses to start listening

lt23live
    Participant

@educcup – Is it possible to share this patch or share info on how you achieved this?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Guys, I’ve got beta of next version which should fix those issues. If anyone wants to try it out please send me an email.

EducupEducup
    Participant

Sorry guys i don’t see this thread any more… I use the @Piotr patch but no fix the the problem. I end adding a delay between Speech sessions about 1 second of difference from stop to start and start to stop.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.