problem with iphone X and 11

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins Mobile Speech Recognizer problem with iphone X and 11

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    EducupEducup
    Participant

Hello, first thanks for this great asset! We really enjoy use it.

The problem is as follows: in iPhone 8 or earlier versions, voice recognition works very well. But on iPhone X or 11 (I tested it with iOS 13.1.3), once I press the stop button, and they play again, the recognition doesn’t work anymore, that is, it doesn’t send me partial or final results.

PD: I tested in iphone8 with iOS 13.1.3 and work fine

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hi,

What errors are you experiencing? It would be best to check them from both logs and using plugin’s callbacks.

EducupEducup
    Participant

Thanks for you fast response.
    that is, what does it look like if it returns an error in the error listener, doesn’t it? Okay, I’ll see if I can get the logs in a moment.

EducupEducup
    Participant

Sorry the delay, the error is this:

– Error on start recording: {
    “failed call” = “err = AUGraphParser::InitializeActiveNodesInInputChain(ThisGraph, *GetInputNode())”;
    }

EducupEducup
    Participant

Hi,
    Do you see the log? Any idea?

EducupEducup
    Participant

I think that is a problem using the IA on the translation from audio to text

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Yeah saw it.
    What’s IA? Trying to find out what this error even means but finding some cryptic forum threads from 2015.

EducupEducup
    Participant

Ok, thank you very much Piotr, we really hope it is solved. If I can do something just tell me

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I am lost, it seems some Apple bug introduced in new OS version and I am not able to find any workarounds.

I posted my issue on Stack Overflow and waiting for some tips how to resolve this.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I think I know what’s going on – Apple made some changes (without any notice) and you should wait for final results and then you can start recording again. Will update sample scene / plugin to demonstrate it.

EducupEducup
    Participant

Thank you! And if I want to fix that without waiting for you to update the asset, what should I do?

EducupEducup
    Participant

Hi! @Piotr, so… do you already updated it? is it so difficult? I cant make a temporary fix in my code to make it work?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hey,
    Sorry for not getting to back quicker.

Can you try package attached here

It implements this new behavior introduced by Apple :/
    It’s not perfect but at least you shouldn’t see this annoying error every time.

pepenetono1
    Participant

I have this problem too :/, i posted my error too but i don’t have response https://www.kokosoft.pl/forums/topic/sirispeecherrordomain-code102/, but is happening the same problem, once press the stop button, and they play again, the recognition doesn’t work anymore i see that the problem is for not enough memory in the buffer but idk how change that variable in the plug in or Xcode

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

have you tried package I posted?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.