Keyboard Opens/Closes when trying to input to a web javascript app

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Keyboard Opens/Closes when trying to input to a web javascript app

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    TheDemitrius
    Participant

Hi Piotr – bought this today, it’s absolutely fantastic thus far, though I am encountering an unusual glitch!

I bought this in order to create a way for me to run a text based app during Unity – The app runs just fine and does what it should right up until I try to input text: For some reason, the keyboard just rapidly begins opening and closing the moment that I click! I am at a loss as to what is causing this, as I haven’t had this problem before.

Additionally (and randomly) – is there a way to remove the back button? As I’m using this as a means to an end rather than an addition to an app, I don’t need a back button at all.

Thanks for creating this fantastic unity plugin!

TheDemitrius
    Participant

-Forgot to mention (because I’m awful) –This is on Android, I haven’t tested iOS yet!

TheDemitrius
    Participant

Update: I’ve solved the back-button issue I was having (I missed that part when I read through the instructions the first time!). Added “options.hidesTopBar = true;”.

As a random development involving the keyboard issue: If I scroll up on the page during the keyboard flickering, the keyboard will sit still. Not sure how to get the flickering to stop permanently though.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Is it happening on every device you are testing? Is it happening on every website?
    Frankly no idea why that might be causing. I would recommending creating simple website with two inputs and check if it’s happening as well.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.