In app browser doesn't work for me

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser In app browser doesn't work for me

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Khaled
    Participant

Hi sir
    In app browser asset doesn’t work with me
    I have tried many versions of unity and still not working
    For mobile
    Am using internal when building for android because the gradle doesn’t work with
    Thanks
    Khaled

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hmm.. you haven’t provided any details so no idea how I am supposed to help you 🙂

Khaled
    Participant

Hi sir
    Thanks for connecting me
    I have posted this issue in game development group
    And one of comments say
    Am using gradle for building apk
    And advices me to connect you
    Please just tell what is the steps to build apk with asset
    It doesn’t open any web sites on Android
    Thanks

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Just open example scene, choose Android target, check readme file for setup instructions, connect your Android device and you should be good.

ArtPose
    Participant

Just to be clear the person has the same issue I have. Your plugin doesn’t work when building to gradle. It does work when building to internal build. Gradle works much better for many things on my app but your plugin fails when switching to Gradle on android. Even your test scene doesn’t work. This is with forced internet connection checked or set to auto. I believe this is the issue the user was trying to get across. It seems your plugin has a direct issue when building to gradle on the android platform. Again no issues with the build working when set to internal build.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I’ve checked new gradle-based build system using Unity 2018.2.9f1 and don’t see any issues. Frankly I don’t see how In App Browser plugin would be dependant on it. Maybe Unity removed jar file from Plugins/Android after conversion?

ArtPose
    Participant

Thank you for checking. I will upgrade to that build and see if it fixes my issue. Im on 2018.2.1f.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.