In-App browser can not detect full screen in which front camera is within screen

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser In-App browser can not detect full screen in which front camera is within screen

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    habib
    Participant

In-App browser can not detect full screen in which front camera is within screen. Android devices such as Samsung A71, in which camera is within screen. so In-App browser plugin can not just cover screen upto camera and a very small background area of mobile screen top side shows in app.

For screenshots details check email i sent from (ardeveloper2@gmail.com)

how to solve it?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

How do you open browser? Are you using any DisplayOptions, especially padding?

habib
    Participant

I don’t use padding displayoption property.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

But you disable title bar, correct?
    I am wondering what would be correct solution here. If we simply move content of a browser to the top, title bar would be overlapping with camera lens.
    Maybe if there is no title (custom or taken from URL) I could move it to top? Thoughts?

habib
    Participant

I enabled Title bar but still In-App browser do not overlap the camera lens. please help

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I don’t think you understood my question.
    I am asking what would be expected result from you.
    If there is title and we move content to the top then title will be overlapping with camera lens, correct?
    So I am thinking what would be best solution here.

habib
    Participant

yes that’s what exactly i want. would this be available in new version or we can do byself?

habib
    Participant

Hello Piotr

My previous issues are still not resolved which i asked here and in forum too.

Now i encountered an another issue. i want the mobile camera access in In-app browser but do not prompt any webcam access and directly denied the webcam access.
    Screenshot attached.

thanks

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

habib, you are asking for breaking change when title will be hidden by camera lens – not sure what response are you expecting from me.

habib
    Participant

Kindly check the emails i sent you with Screenshots. you will easy got the issues. (ardeveloper2@gmail.com)
    Thanks

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Not sure if you understand what I am trying to say.
    You want move whole content of a dialog to the top edge.
    It will potentially break hundreds of apps because if dialog shows website title it will be covered by part of the phone cover / camera lens.

habib
    Participant

so what should be the solution for this(Camera lense issue)?

and how to give access to Mobile camera in In-App browser?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hi habib,
    I cannot get Unity scene rendered in notch area (so both Unity scene and browser are rendered “below” it) – how did you accomplish it? Did you use some custom AndroidManifest? Is it some sort of option in Unity?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

For camera access you need to do three things:
    1. Replace InAppBrowser.jar from Plugins/Android with this.
    2. Add <uses-permission android:name="android.permission.CAMERA" /> to your AndroidManifest
    3. Request runtime permissions:

void Start()
      {
    #if PLATFORM_ANDROID
        if (!Permission.HasUserAuthorizedPermission(Permission.Camera))
        {
          Permission.RequestUserPermission(Permission.Camera);
        }
    #endif
      }

• This reply was modified 3 years, 5 months ago by PiotrPiotr.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.