Failed upload to Mac Appstore

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins Precise Locale Failed upload to Mac Appstore

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Kevin
    Participant

Hi,

I tried to upload my app to the Mac App Store and received the following error message:

ERROR ITMS-90240: “Unsupported Architectures. Your executable contained the following disallowed architectures: ‘[i386 (in com.tigercreate.mac.moviepuzzles.nature.pkg/Payload/MyMacApp-Appstore.app/Contents/Plugins/Alert.bundle/Contents/MacOS/Alert)]’. New apps submitted to the Mac App Store must support 64-bit starting January 2018, and Mac app updates and existing apps must support 64-bit starting June 2018.”

What can I do?

Thanks Kevin

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hey,
    What’s Plugins/Alert.bundle/? 🙂
    Are you sure it’s coming from PreciseLocale?

Kevin
    Participant

Sorry, I copied the wrong error message. But the right one is basically the same:

ERROR ITMS-90240: “Unsupported Architectures. Your executable contained the following disallowed architectures: ‘[i386 (in com.tigercreate.mac.moviepuzzles.nature.pkg/Payload/MyMacApp-Appstore.app/Contents/Plugins/PreciseLocaleOSX.bundle/Contents/MacOS/PreciseLocaleOSX)]’. New apps submitted to the Mac App Store must support 64-bit starting January 2018, and Mac app updates and existing apps must support 64-bit starting June 2018.”

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Ok. Could you check email I’ve sent you? It seems universal architecture option is deprecated so I’ve switched it to pure 64 bit.

Kevin
    Participant

I tested it and it worked.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Great!
    Will release patch.

Kevin
    Participant

Hi,

you said that you will release a patch regarding my problem. I just wanted to know what the status of the patch is. I did not see any update in the assetstore.

Thanks Kevin

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,
    It’s currently in “In Review” state so it’s up to Unity to publish new version.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

1.4 is on store.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.