build failed with ios 11.3

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser build failed with ios 11.3

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    nhocwrom
    Participant

i use your in-app web browse plugin for my ARkit app , but when build to x-code it show 15 errors in file webview.mm , is your plugin have support for lastest ios version ?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

what errors are you seeing? also which file exactly do you have in mind?

nhocwrom
    Participant

the error occur when build in x-code in webview.mm file

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

There’s no such file in a plugin. Also don’t know what error message says.

nhocwrom
    Participant

it has a lot of error when build to xcode project and the error all in file webview.mm , i want to know that your plugin is compatible with ios 11.3 because i use it for my arkit app

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Yes it does. And I told you before – there is no such file in plugin codebase.

nhocwrom
    Participant

i never say that you have the file “webview.mm” in your plugin , it’s in xcode project , when i build in IOS , however i will try to build new project which only have your plugin to sure that your plugin work with ios 11 🙂

nhocwrom
    Participant

i never say that you have the file “webview.mm” in your plugin , it’s in xcode project , when i build IOS , however i will try to build new project which only have your plugin to sure that your plugin work with ios 11 🙂

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

So… you are getting errors from file which isnt coming from In App Web Browser? Not sure what do you expect from me then 🙂

nhocwrom
    Participant

because i built in the newest ios 11.3 so just want to know that your plugin have update for lastest ios, that’s all 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.