Blue Screen Only for ExampleScene.unity

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Blue Screen Only for ExampleScene.unity

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    geoff
    Participant

When building for android using the ExampleScene.unity scene, I get only a blue screen on the android phone. no google button. I have internet access set to require as in the documentation. Is there other set up needed? My aim is just to load a web page on app load.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Try to move button on the canvas, maybe it got misplaced ?
    Btw you dont really need this example scene, opening website is one line of code. Check readme file.

geoff
    Participant

With the button stretched across the entire canvas, I still get only a blue screen when the app runs on the phone. The button is not there. I have attached a screenshot of the canvis.

screenshot of canvis

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Are you sure you are opening this scene?
    Maybe it’s opening different one (you can check it in build settings).
    Anyway, you don’t really need that – all you need is to call InAppBrowser.OpenURL(address) somewhere in your code πŸ˜€

geoff
    Participant

> Are you sure you are opening this scene?
    Ok thanks. that was the problem. Not including the correct scene.

>Anyway, you don’t really need that – all you need is to
    >call InAppBrowser.OpenURL(address) somewhere in your code

So 1. Create new scene, 2. Create empty object, 3. Add #code to object InAppBrowser.OpenURL(https://googlew.com)

Like that?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I cannot answer that question without knowing what do you want to achieve with this plugin πŸ™‚

geoff
    Participant

for now, I want the plugin to load the webview URL when the app loads. So it will function like a webview app only.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Sounds right, although no idea why do you need Unity to create webview only app.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.