Back button

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Back button

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Vpowerapps
    Participant

Hi community,

I want to navigate back through my In App Browser. I am using this plugin to create a native app from my homepage. On my page you get linked to other Websites like amazon sometimes, but if user goes to other pages they cant navigate back, they have to reopen app.
    I don’t know how to create a back button, but I really need it.

As a solution for the external links: Is it possible to open external links in default browser and not in my app?
    If yes, I need back button nethertheless.

I tried to create a back button with “InAppBrowser.ExecuteJS (“window.history.back();”);
    But I don’t know if function is right and where to implement.

I am really looking forward to get help!

theboosted1
    Participant

I need the same functionality, I need to go back through the users browser history, just like a traditional browser.
    Let me know if you have any luck, I’ll try some ideas as well.

theboosted1
    Participant

And of course keep the current back button functionality to exit the browser.

theboosted1
    Participant

this question was asked here as well https://www.kokosoft.pl/forums/topic/browser-back-button/#post-950

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Vpowerapps – let me know if you want to test beta version. I’ve added back and forward buttons displayed by default in top bar.

Vpowerapps
    Participant

Yes this would be really nice! Can I still hide url?
    And to my second question: is it possible to open external links in default browser, so apps like Amazon opens like in normal browser?
    Thanks!

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Yes, it should be part of patch I’ve sent you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.