Reply To: Runtime error in IAB 2.0.1- 'SendMessage: object InAppBrowserBridge not found!'

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Runtime error in IAB 2.0.1- 'SendMessage: object InAppBrowserBridge not found!' Reply To: Runtime error in IAB 2.0.1- 'SendMessage: object InAppBrowserBridge not found!'

SanketSanket
Participant

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the quick response.

Now yes, the sample scene works and the warning message seems to be understandable.

But now that I saw the issue properly, it appears that non-HTTPS URLs like (https://www.kokosoft.pl) are not opening in the InAppBrowser in the iOS app with the 2.0.1 version of IAP. Now as made mandatory for iOS apps, I disable the ‘Allow downloads over HTTP (nonsecure)’ box in Unity iOS Player Settings for the sample scene of IAP and build it. And in this case, I am able to open all HTTPS-based websites URLs but non-HTTPS based URLs do not open in the InAppBrowser with the loader staying on forever. Also, it does not throw any error in the logs.

Now it does work if I enable the ‘Allow downloads over HTTP (nonsecure)’ box in the iOS Player Settings but again I need it to be disabled for publishing the app to the App Store.

Is it an issue in IAP or am I missing something?