Reply To: getting a error when building demo to iPhone

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser getting a error when building demo to iPhone Reply To: getting a error when building demo to iPhone

ArtPose
Participant

to be clear That log file was from running your demo scene. So as it stands your demo scene will not work to go to google.com. I understand what your saying but it looks like even going to google using your own demo scene will not work and you will be getting more people asking for help on this issue. It looks like your plugin doesn’t function to the end user if the demo scene fails. Since I have never had this issue I have had little luck finding the command to put in the info plist to allow unsecured connections. Anyway thank you for your time but As it stands your product is misleading to end user. Your own manual says no additional steps are needed. Find it yourself is not the response I expected. Anyway I will most likely just find another way to do this without your plugin. I require no more help from your company thank you for your time.