Show status bar

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser Show status bar

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  zx6150 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

zx6150
    Participant

Hello. I’m using some plugins for showing status bar on Android & iOS. But, when I open the browser it switches to full screen. And when I close it switches back to non full screen mode. As I understood you using custom activity in your plugin.

Can you help me? How can I change status bar visible? At least for Android.

If it’s not so easy then give me a clue and I will try to found out.

Thanks in advance

zx6150
    Participant

Unfortunately, I haven’t found the solution yet. Maybe someone could help?

Piotr
    Piotr
    Keymaster

I don’t know what are you trying achieve exactly. What’s the issue? You want to hide status bar in browser?

zx6150
    Participant

My app works in non-fullscreen mode (you can see time at the upper side). But when I open browser it change to fullscreen. How can I fix that?

Video from device

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  zx6150.
    Piotr
    Piotr
    Keymaster

Oh I see. Plugins hides status bar apparently. Probably it requires some tweak but that would take time. Is this something you could modify by yourself if I give you access to code?

Btw… why are you using Unity for such app?

zx6150
    Participant

I can try to fix it. At least for Android (I haven’t test for iOS yet).

Why Unity? Because I’m a Unity developer and I haven’t experience in Android/iOS native development. (once I changed a bit Unity Android plugin for my purpose. Probably, I will do it again) ) And I’m doing this app for my client, which need iOS & Android app.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by  zx6150.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.