Region Codes

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins Precise Locale Region Codes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ArthurHucksake
    Participant

Hi Piotr,

I need to get region codes from android & iOS devices in order to load appropriate configuration files depending on user region settings. I plan on appending the region code to the filename, i.e. CONFIG_GB.txt or CONFIG_US.txt.

Will the region code format be identical for iOS and Android, for example will they both be Alpha-2 or could I expect a mix of Alpha-2 and Alpha-3 ?

Kind regards,

Arthur

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Frankly… I am not sure 🙂

It uses OS language codes under the hood so I don’t know if they follow the same pattern.

ArthurHucksake
    Participant

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for the response, I have implemented your Precise Locale plugin and will see what results I get 😉

On a side note (wrong forum I know), I already use your InAppBrowser and have recently updated it as I wanted the back and forward button functions. When I run my project on a device in X-Code, the debug info window shows a lot of “Send Message: object InAppBrowserBridge not found!”.

I do not require any J-script call backs so have not included the Bridge in my scene. Everything works fine on the device, can these messages be safely ignored?

Kind regards,

Arthur

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Yeah, and it’s only printed while running in xcode. Don’t worry. 🙂

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Yeah, and it’s only printed while running in xcode. Don’t worry. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.