ExampleScene doesnt work

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser ExampleScene doesnt work

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    honorats
    Participant

Hi. I just installed and i’m trying to test the exampleScene on my device, and isn’t working. I click on the button to open the website and nothing happens. I use Unity 2018.2.18f1

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by honorats.
    PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

What device/platform are you using?

honorats
    Participant

MotoG4s, and programing on Windows

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Do you have plugin’s jar file inside Plugins/Android directory?

honorats
    Participant

The only jar file here it’s AndroidGalleryUtil, AndroidPicker, android-support, MobileNativPopups, unityenginecloud and simple-crop-image. Do i have to edit any of those?

honorats
    Participant

I’m gonna reinstall the plugin and see if this jar file comes up.

honorats
    Participant

It works! I’ve just forgot to import the plugin jar because I copy the InAppBrowser.zip to my project. Actually I didn’t know that I would have to import the plugin jar, I’m starting to do apps now, it’s my first. But thanks for the help, It really works.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Well… if you import it from Asset Store it’s done automatically. Not sure where did you get this InAppBrowser.zip from 😉

honorats
    Participant

It was importend from assets store in my other project.

Um, I have a question… I’ll put here, but if you want me to do another post, I do, just tell me.

Can I download a file, for example, a pdf file, using this plugin? Just passing the URL on the string? I tried to put the direct link, But happens to do a infinite loading

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.