browser taking only small square

Welcome! Forums Unity Plugins In-App Web Browser browser taking only small square

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    gcrealmore
    Participant

Thanks Piotr, I received the files and it works, but I am unable to interact with the Unity application in background. Since the idea was to implement a custom top bar with graphics and additional button, unfortunately this didn’t really solve the problem. I reverted back to the default top bar for now.

jordano00
    Participant

Hi,

I just bought the in app browser and would like to try out the beta as well please.

thank you

heedo
    Participant

Hi. Could u send me the beta?

unitybrowseritaly
    Participant

Dear Piotr,

I also need the function to control the size browser, could you send me the beta version too?

Thanks!

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

I’ve uploaded 1.7.5 version with insets API so it should be alive soon.

Kuz
    Participant

Hi,

I have 1.7.5 version. Would you mind telling me how I may change a browser size? I found no explanation for this in the “Readme” file.

Thanks

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by Kuz.
    Kuz
    Participant

Maybe I’m confused, but when I use InAppBrowser.EdgeInsets I can’t use any buttons on the screen. Could I launch the browser in background mode? I don’t need to interact with the browser.

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

How is it possible you haven’t found it in Readme – it’s on page #4. There is also mention of it on page #3. There is even example there.

Kuz
    Participant

Thank you for the quick response.

Maybe I really don’t see the obvious, or I didn’t the right give question. I have read Readme and have looked most of the topics.

I have a few buttons in the Unity project. I have set the browser size to a small. When In-App-Browser appears, a gray background appears around it. After that I can’t press on any of the button on the screen(they are located behind the gray background). Only the browser works.

I want the buttons in my project to work while the browser is running.

I would be most grateful, if you could give me some links to solve my problem. Maybe put InAppBrowser into the GameObject, but I didn’t find any topic where it question was asked.

Kuz
    Participant

So, do I understand you: can’t I use the UI when your In-App-Browser is running?

PiotrPiotr
    Keymaster

Those insets are for visual effect, not for making things in background functional. Whole window of a browser is above your Unity scene so it’s not possible (well, at least without modifications) to click on buttons in a background.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.